- 849 sq. inches of cooking space, holds approximately 34 burgers
- Outfitted with a Wi-Fi controller so you can monitor meat doneness, track fuel, and so much more from your mobile device or the control pad
- Reach temperatures from 180°-500°F with the fully programmable digital PID control board
Embrace your inner chef with the Pit Boss Competition Series 850 wood pellet grill and its 849-square-inches of cooking space. Designed to be the ultimate upgrade for your outdoor kitchen, the PB850CS1 comes outfitted with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology so you can use the Pit Boss Grills app to control temperature settings, monitor your grill’s meat probes and much more from the convenience of your phone. It has upgraded features such as a new controller with indication icons and a prime button to jump start the new unit.
The Competition Series 850 is built to last with a heavy-duty steel construction, matte black finish, 2 in-line wheels, 2 locking caster wheels, automatic start up and cool down, hopper clean-out and window, all backed by our best-in-class 5-year warranty.
- The 21 lb. hopper holds enough pellets to cook even the lowest and slowest of dishes
- Turn up the heat with the Flame Broiler™ Lever which allows for direct flame searing up to 1,000°F
- 3-tiered porcelain-coated cooking space for easy cleaning. Upper racks: steel. Main grid: cast iron
- 2 meat probe ports and + 1 meat probe included with purchase
- The collapsible front shelf + side shelf with tool hooks feature extra prep space, while the solid bottom shelf gives you additional storage space
- Our grease management system consists of a simple steel bucket. Just replace the foil liner for easy clean up
- Fueled by 100% hardwood pellets, features and adjustable smoke-stack for perfect smoky flavor
- Assembled Dimensions: 57.3″L x 32.3″W x 52.2″H Weight: 149.9 lb.
- Boxed Dimensions: 45.7″L x 21.7″W x 24.4″H Weight: 165.4 lb.